Winter is an excellent time to consider buying a new heated toilet seat. These heated bathroom accessories can keep you warm during the chilly months and give you an extra layer of comfort when used with a bidet. However, before you make your decision, there are several things you should know. Here’s what I recommend focusing on when shopping for a heated toilet seat battery operated:
Consider how you want your toilet to be heated
There are two options for heating a toilet seat:
- Heated seats with a built-in electric or battery pack connected directly to your bathroom’s water supply. This type of seat is usually found in public restrooms and hotels, where people will use it repeatedly throughout the day, so it makes sense that they would add this feature to save on energy costs. Since they’re designed for continuous use, they can use more power than other heated seats and require more frequent maintenance (such as changing out batteries).
- Electric toilets with a plug-in cord that plugs into an outlet nearby — usually near the sink countertop — and heats up only when needed (when someone sits down on it). If this option fits your lifestyle better than having a heated seat with its battery pack, then keep reading!
Customize your experience
You can customize your experience with the following features:
- Temperature Control – This feature allows you to set the temperature between 55 and 95 degrees.
- Color Choices – You have the choice of 11 different colors, including your favorite team’s colors!
- Brightness Settings – Choose five different brightness settings ideal for reading or watching TV in bed.
How much are you willing to spend?
When considering which heated toilet seat to buy, it’s important to consider how much you’re willing to spend. The cost of a heated toilet seat varies widely, and the higher-end options tend to have better quality and more features. So if you have the budget, a pricier model may be right for you.
If money is tight and your main concern is keeping warm while doing your business, consider buying an inexpensive model that will save on heating bills without compromising comfort or safety.
Understand the technology used
It’s important to understand the technology used in your toilet seat to make an informed decision when shopping. The most common are battery-operated and electric models. Battery-operated heated toilet seats generally have a long life span but require you to replace their batteries every few months. Electric heated toilet seats do not need additional equipment or replacement parts, though they require a power source (usually an outlet). The choice between these two types depends largely on what works best for your household needs and preferences.
A heated toilet seat can make winter bathroom breaks a more pleasant experience.
A heated toilet seat can make winter bathroom breaks a more pleasant experience. There are different types of heated toilet seats: some heat the entire bowl, while others heat only the top half of the seat. You need to consider how you want your toilet to be heated and what kind of experience will suit you best. Most electric models offer customizable settings so you can control exactly how much heat is delivered, how quickly it heats up, and more.
We hope this article has helped you understand the different types of heated toilet seats and how to choose the right one for your needs. If you’re still having trouble deciding what type or brand might be best, don’t hesitate to ask us a question in the comments section below!